Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully ("Terms") before accessing or using the www.smarthabitat.ro website provided by SMART HABITAT.
Accepting the terms
- SMART HABITAT operates on the website www.smarthabitat.com ("Website"), a platform that allows you to post, connect, store, distribute and otherwise make certain information, text, photos, videos or other materials. ("Content").
- Access to and use of the Service is subject to acceptance and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and other people accessing and / or using the Service.
- The "SMART HABITAT" concept, the logo, the site name and the web address are our property. Other names, trademarks, and logos used on this site are the property of those companies.
- The content of the pages in this site, pictures (including their design and design), multimedia files and present information may be our property or taken from external sources with the consent of the owners. Information provided by our visitors (your projects, comments, observations, graphical or multimedia files) is their property. Any partial reproduction of information is allowed provided the source is specified by an active name or link to the page from which the information was retrieved, or the home page: www.smarthabitat.ro.
Register as a member
- By registering as a member on our site you will need to provide us a username, email address and password. You are responsible for keeping your passphrase secure as a member of this site, any activity under your username being entirely within your responsibility.
- If you lose your password or if you notice any unauthorized sign of activity under your username, please let us know immediately. You will always be able to reset the password in the "account" section.
- Why We Process Your Personal Data
- Personal data. Any date about an individual who can lead, directly or indirectly, to the identification of that person. Here are the names, any Identification Number, any Location Information and any other online identifier such as the device used to access the Internet, the IP address, or the information obtained through cookies.
- We process your personal data for our legitimate interests as a business, but only if it is necessary for the purpose that we have collected. We can process your data for:
- Sales and marketing activities, such as phone calls, emails and other communications with you;
- Understanding how you interact with your website and social media;
- Account activity, such as e-mail, written and verbal communications;
- Financial activity, such as billing communications;
- To fulfill your obligations under a contract with you or the company you work with;
- We will keep your data only as long as we need it to perform any of the processes listed above.
- We have taken all the necessary technical measures to ensure that you are not required to provide us with any data (everything is optional), but it is good to know that without them some parts of the site may not work properly we can not collaborate, or may not let you know, about the information you might be interested in.
- Automatic processing
- To make sure that our potential customers, our clients, visitors to our website, generally those who come into contact with us through any channels and mechanisms receive our most relevant communications, we can use some automated processes to achieve this thing. These processes (such as behavioral marketing) could help us send you the most appropriate email with the most appropriate content and at the best time.
- The data we use
- We use a range of different categories of data about you as part of our normal business processes, including the categories:
- Contact Details: First Name and First Name. We use this data to issue invoices and payment documents to personalize the emails you will receive from us. The platform we use for email marketing (MailChimp) allows us to personalize based on the data provided by subscribers;
- Email Address. We will use your E-mail address to identify and send you email about our products andservices, as well as the articles and resources that we publish periodically on this site;
- Our site and social media activity;
- Billing data. We use this data to issue invoices, to conclude contracts for one or more of our products or services.
- Information on employment (job title, responsibilities, position in the organization, etc.);
- Your status regarding our organization, such as your communications preferences and marketing records that have been sent to you;
- Information indicating where we obtained your data.
- We will keep this information as long as we carry out activities that are relevant to you.
- How we receive your personal data
- Through contact forms on our site (e.g., when requesting additional information or downloading a material (pdf)).
- From Social Media: If you choose to communicate through any social media platform.
- Verbal and written communications: When you send us an email, call or write a letter, or if you meet face to face.
- Third parties: We sometimes receive personal data from third parties.
- Personal data protection
- Our goal, in terms of site and social media surfing, is educational, and new privacy rules (GDPR) are part of this context. We have therefore implemented appropriate organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal data within our organization. While we take reasonable steps to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, interference and unauthorized access, alterations and disclosures, you must be aware that no security procedures or protocols can ever guarantee 100% security against intrusion or hacking . There are always some risks assumed by sharing personal data online. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer certain (for example, if you believe that your account has been compromised), please let us know immediately.
- Who will see your data
- Our employees have access to personal data according to the department they work in and the need for them to have access to this type of data.
- We will never alienate your data to third parties. The only entities that have access to the users' data on this site are the agencies or vendors with whom we collaborate on contracts that contain confidentiality clauses, without which we can not operate and, in exceptional cases and only on the basis of official requests, public institutions that apply the law in Romania. We work with other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and share your personal data with some of them to provide you with products or services or to communicate in other ways with you, such as for marketing purposes, to deliver products or to submit your offers on our behalf. When we share this information in this way, we ask the agent or service provider to maintain the privacy and security of personal data.
- Website and Social Media pages
- Personal data may also be disclosed to you through our website, on message boards, chat rooms, profile pages and blogs, and other services to which you may post information and materials (including, but not limited to, / our blog and social media pages). This information can appear in public ways, such as through search engines or other platforms available to the public, and can be "crawled" or searched by third parties. Please do not post any information you do not want to disclose to the general public.
- Third-party sites
- Similarly, please note that we are not responsible for other organizations, such as Apple, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram or any other application developer, for the collection, use and disclosure (including data security practices) , application provider, social media platform provider, operating services provider, wireless service provider, or device manufacturer, including any personal data that you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with Apps or social pages.
- Your rights
- The law gives you a series of rights, according to EU Regulation 2016/679 for Personal Data Protection, which means that you have control over your personal data that we process.
- The right to be informed about how your personal data is used.
- The right to rectification allows you to ask an organization that processes your personal data to correct any mistakes.
- The right to stop newsletter news, which you can do with the unsubscribe option displayed in the bottom of each email.
- The right to ask an organization to delete, stop processing or collect personal data under certain circumstances, your personal data.
- The right to data portability means that under certain circumstances you will be able to require that your personal data be transferred from one organization to another.
- You may oppose the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing.
- Under certain circumstances, you may oppose profiling or making automated decisions.
- The right to report to the authorities the violation of the rights provided by the Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data. The regulator in Romania is the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing (www.dataprotection.ro/).
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to exercise any of your rights or if you have any questions about how we process your personal data.
- Can children use our site
- The site is not intended for minors under the age of 18. We do not consciously or specifically collect information about minors under the age of 18 and we believe that children of any age should obtain the consent of their parents or guardian before providing personal data. If you believe we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected such information, please let us know at email@example.com in order to delete the information on our servers.
- Electronic marketing
- When you give us permission, we will use our electronic marketing (Newsletter, SMS, social media) to communicate what we think you are interested in, including industry and company information and updates, updates and offers.
- If you do not want to receive these communications, you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
- Information on the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing (ANSPDCP).
- If you consider your rights as set forth in Regulation (EU). 2016/679 have been violated, you have the possibility to address the ANSPDCP by submitting a complaint.
Your views on privacy are important to us. If you have any comments or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SC. SOLARBOX STUDIO S.R.L
no. Trade Register J40 / 6196/2017;
Unique Registration Number: 37488394;
IBAN code RO06INGB0000999906837460, opened at ING Bank.